Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Should I listen to my parents or follow my ambitions?

That's a question!

What the hell! I woke up today morning so anxious about my future, all of a sudden! I always wanted to be a photographer. However my parents don't approve of it! A few hours ago I had a discussion with my father concerning such issues. He insisted on medical studies but he can't understand it's something I DON'T LIKE!
The last thing I would like to do is letting my parents down and I have to admit I'm a bit scared about being a photographer since it's quite competitive and difficult to find a job. Meanwhile if I choose this medical bullshit, my father is quite willing to help me since he has his own dispensary and as I've noticed it's kind of a success!
CONFUSED !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment