Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Getting To Know Me!

  •  THAT'S ME:
Hey, guys and girls out there; I'm Owen. My actual name is Bill, though I prefer to call myself Owen as I consider it my artist name :P Anyways... I was born in Greece during the early 90's (WE LOVE THE 90's!!!), but I'm very lucky since I have many relatives abroad so I tend to travel quite often. My favorite destination so far is Canada, Montreal, the place where I'm planning to study photography. Yeah I'm an addict of it, though the first time I ever held a camera, it fell off my hands! Apparently, I desperately wanted to show my love for photography!
 I live in Athens and I can't say I'm very proud of it, since the condition of the city and generally the country of my residence is quite bad! However I have thoroughly adapted to the certain environment and hopefully have lots of friends and people close to me.
I have to admit that despite the fact that I'm quite sociable and easy to get along with, I am a bit two-faced and evil, given certain circumstances. I have the reputation of the cute, fun and sociable guy of the school, although bad reputations haunt me too. Guess that's high school...

  • Things that I love in this universe are:
1)Photography             6)Horror Movies & TV Shows
2)House Music            7)Snow Storms
3)Piano                        8)The Right To Have A Good Time
4)English                     9)Clubbing
5)Astronomy              10)Technological Wonders
TAKE ANY OF THESE FROM ME AND YOU'RE DEAD!

  • REASON OF CREATING THIS BLOG: I'm a typical teenager, filled with several questions, doubts, etc.. However, unexpected twists, friends & nemeses, tears of fear, sadness and happiness, but most of all, things that you can live only during your adolescense, unique expiriences, unprecedented emotions and moments, will be the things that are going to fill these articles. My goal is to help anybody who is going to be to any same position as me by describing them how I faced the particular hardship or generally, situation and share significant moments with them. And this anybody can be you! I want to thank those who are going to spend their precious time to read my upcoming articles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment