Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Finaly some leisure time!

OH MY GOSH! I mean really! I hardly had time to breathe during this e-x-a-u-s-t-i-n-g week! The highlight of it though, was undoubtedly on Thursday ! I had no idea we would take biology exams, I fought with a teacher, (that bitch really deserved it!), and I started crying without any actual reason! This pressure is killing me, LITERARY! To tell you the truth, the fact that I go to a Music High School is a total drawback in my life and I have to admit that it didn't really live up to my expectations ... Therefore I've decided that it would be great if I changed school. The only thing that I'm afraid of, though, is the fact that it's gonna take me ages to adapt to the new school community. And I'm really gonna miss those junkies that we've lived the most crazy moments together... I'm totally comfused! And that means that my room is in for a change !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment